Diabetes Learning Goes Digital | The DX: The Diabetes Experience


Diabetes Learning Goes Digital | The DX: The Diabetes Experience:


"As I was putting together a presentation for a group of diabetes educators recently, I began to think about how many hours I actually spend with a clinician being educated about diabetes every year. When I did the math, the result was mind-blowing: of 8,760 hours in a year, I spend approximately four of them learning about diabetes from professionals.
And I’ll bet I’m not alone. Based my own experience and conversations with others in the community, I think many people with diabetes spend little time receiving quality education on managing blood sugars. So it’s especially exciting that some talented diabetes educators are taking advantage of new modes of communicating, and offering diabetes education in some fresh and easily-accessible ways."

'via Blog this'

Comentarios

Entradas populares